Tuesday, November 27, 2012

in need of inspiration

Sitting here in front of a computer screen desperate for inspiration - what can I do in this life that would truly inspire me? What can I, specifically this incarnation of ME and all my parts, what can I do? I feel dull, numb and uninspired. I want to type into the google search - tell me what to do in this life and have it spit out a bunch of different personalized responses but the computer doesn't have the answers. I must find them on my own.

So, what makes me come alive?
- being outside in nature
- adventures in foreign countries, adventures in mountains, adventures in the great outdoors
- facilitating experiences for people in nature
- learning and teaching about how nature and LIFE works - biodiversity, adaptation, speciation, ecology, how individual organisms work, everything to do with life.
- non-violent communication
- meditation
- yoga
- climbing

Must start loving the life i live and living the life i love.
NOW.

No comments: