Thursday, August 16, 2012

desert homecoming

No matter how lonely it becomes out here at the casa de nowhere, i am always filled with joy, peace, gratitude and a flood of other blessings upon return to the desert. the quiet, the breeze through the trees, the pure naturalness, the sunsets, the critters, the calm. It fills me with good feelings towards the world.

I grilled veggies tonight outside while the sky spinkled me with gently drops of water. It was heavenly. the sun lit up the sky, the moisture in the air combined with the setting sun to form a rainbow, the breeze was cool and soft, filled with cool moisture.

What more could one ask for, really? A life, breath that comes and goes, beauty that surrounds me without demanding anything in return. delicious food to fill my belly and some wine to relax the mind, heart and soul. Blessed am I.


No comments: